Jade Face Roller
Availability: In Stock
The ancient Chinese name of the jade roller is actually "Yushi gunlun". It`s made of small handheld wands of jade people used in order to massage themselves with beauty purposes. Actually the Empress Dowager Cixi, of the Manchu Yehe Nara clan, is known for her love of jade which you can see in the Palace Museum’s collection. No wonder such an ancient tradition is reborn in most beauty routines today!
How does it work?
The tool helps to improve skin complexion through gentle massage. Use it as part of your morning and evening routines, always on clean skin and after you`ve applied your favorite serums or oils. The roller will help any product sink in deeper. Think of it as a massaging tool! Roll it back and forth, up and down, side to side. Voila!
Why do we love it?
- Effective in fighting inflammation and puffiness of the skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of under-eye circles
- Known for stimulating the lymphatic system and blood circulation
- Brightening complexion, tightening pores, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Allowing skincare products to penetrate more deeply, thus, making them more effective
- Suitable for all skin types
What`s included in our High Frequency Set?
We provide you with four separate tubes to treat specific skin problems.
1. The "mushroom" is suitable for larger areas of the face and body including the cheeks, forehead, chest and neck.
2. The "spoon" electrode works great for the under-eye area to ease puffiness.
3. The "pointy" head is the strongest one and it`s used to target only deeper cystic pimples.
4. The comb tube is a great bonus to the set! Use it to massage your scalp and stimulate healthy hair growth.